Travel on a motorbike in Vietnam
Download the NotMad guide (free)
YOU DREAM ABOUT TRAVELLING
ON A MOTORBIKE IN VIETNAM BUT ...
- You don't know where to start from
- You are scared
- You think it's too complicated
- You think it's expensive
- You think you need a motorcycle license
- You think it's dangerous
- You know nothing about Vietnam
- You have many questions without answers
- You are fed up of dreaming and you want to act
- You would like to have real advice based on a real experience
Don't worry, I've been in your shoes too!
- I didn't know where to start from
- I lost a lot of time doing searches
- I was scared to make a mistake by doing this trip with no experience at all about riding a motorbike
- I thought it was complicated to learn how to ride a motorbike being a beginner
- I thought this trip on a motorbike in Vietnam would cost me a lot of money
- I thought I needed a motorcycle license
- I thought it could be dangerous to travel alone on a motorbike in Vietnam
- I thought I wouldn't like Vietnam
- I had so many questions but nobody to answer them
- I was fed up to see other people taking action while I kept dreaming without taking action
That's me, Cynthia and, like you, before living my incredible adventure in Vietnam, I had never rode a motorbike before!
And yet, I made my dream come true by travelling on a motorbike in Vietnam, alone, during one month through almost 3400 km/2110 miles in July 2015! I loved it so much that I did it again in November/December 2016 and January 2017 by riding more than 3200 km in the northern part of the country! Thanks to my struggles, my questions without answers and my experience based on more than 6600 km/4100 miles on a motorbike across Vietnam, I created this digital guide NotMad to allow YOU to make YOUR dream come true having all the useful info.
That's me, Cynthia
So be sure that you too will be able to travel on a motorbike in Vietnam! Your dream will come true and I'm giving you this chance thanks to my guide NotMad. I save you months or maybe years of doubts and I-will-see-later moments so you can finally go ahead with all the necessary info in hand. For me, the motorbike goes with freedom and adventure but it's also the best way to stay close to the nature and to meet incredible people.
For all these reasons, today I give you a chance to discover my guide NotMad which will help you travelling on a motorbike in Vietnam without struggling like I did... Thanks to my experience on the ground, I could gather every detail that is useful and necessary to prepare and live a unique adventure on a motorbike in Vietnam.
I rode more than
6600 km / 4100 miles across Vietnam,
on a motorbike, alone,
although I had never rode a motorbike before!
My route on a motorbike in Vietnam
(± 6600 km/4100 miles between July 2015 + Nov./Dec. 2016 and Jan. 2017)
That's me, Cynthia, with my first motorbike (Honda Win 100),
in Vietnam, in July 2015
is the best way to
REALLY discover Vietnam off the beaten track!
And Vietnamese people will keep on telling you that!
But what is in NotMad?
NotMad is a digital guide of 88 pages in a .pdf format that I entirely wrote and made thanks to my own experience riding a motorbike. NotMad gathers all the useful information to plan your trip on a motorbike in Vietnam and live the most beautiful adventure of your life!
- All the details about how to buy your motorbike: where, how, why, how much...
- All the equipment you need: the basic to enjoy your trip safely
- All my advice about how to maintain and fix your motorbike
- My routes suggestions, info about the regulation and my warning about the dangers
- All the tips to know how to sell your motorbike (you will sell it thanks to my tips, trust me!)
- My detailed budget including the motorbike repairs, the accommodation, the meals, etc.
- Details about what you will need in your backpack (some things are really essential)
- My detailed maps (based on my routes and with my comments)
- The "not to be missed" according to my experience (and I suggest you dirt roads completely off the beaten track)
- Mistakes to avoid (there are a few and you should take them seriously!)
- Bonuses: local vocabulary, tips, personal experiences and stories...
PREVIEW OF THE DIGITAL GUIDE NOTMAD
MORE INFO ABOUT CYNTHIA CASTELLETTI
Cynthia is the founder of NotMad. She's a passionate traveller who loves and appreciates life. She's always ready to go on an adventure and, above all, she loves sharing with the people she meets.
She has decided to create NotMad after her incredible motorbike journey through Vietnam, on her own, even though she had never rode a motorbike before. Like all the adventurers, her dream came true because she made it happen by learning how to ride a motorbike in the crazy traffic of Ho Chi Minh City. The next day, she went on her amazing trip, by herself, riding around 3400 km/2110 miles! This one-month trip has inspired Cynthia to give birth to the travel guide on a motorbike in Vietnam: NotMad.
In November 2016, she went back to Vietnam, alone, and she rode more than 3200 km/1990 miles extra in the northern part of the country. In other words, NotMad gathers specific information based on the founder's experience.
Find out more info about Cynthia and her travels on her blog www.zetravelerz.com , on her website cynthia-castelletti.com and on social medias (links below).